`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last weeks pulls, trades and ebay pickups (scans)

Last weeks pulls, trades and ebay pickups (scans)
My Heritage good luck continued today with 2 blasters, pulled the Hamilton Relic and Kroll Auto. The Kaline, Baez, Stanton and Holliday were pulled last Sunday. The Travis, Alfaro, Polanco Chrome Base, Murphy Chrome Blue are from trades and the rest is me spending way too much time on ebay!!!

[Image: Javier%20Baez%20Pull_zpscmeykkdn.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008_NEW_zpsvrefxzms.jpg]
[Image: IMG_NEW_zpsta4dqatm.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002_zpsxcfnxvyp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004_zpslutplifh.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001_zpshwl7nfoe.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003_zpscxitcghf.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005_NEW_zpsel13z1j4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006_NEW_zpsa6c9r54h.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0007_NEW_zpskmjrybyy.jpg]

RE: Last weeks pulls, trades and ebay pickups (scans)
I think I recognize the Murphy Blue lol. Glad you are enjoying it. I know I am enjoying mine!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Nice. So many great pickups. Thanks for sharing. Hope that Michael Taylor get a starting job with the Nats.

Nice cards. Love that Kaline!

Some very nice Pick-Ups!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice pickups, man! And I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one spending too much time on eBay!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

If you're trading at all could you check me for the Betts? Nice stuff!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Thanks for the love!!!! LOL!!! I have to add that my favorite of this bunch is the Gerrit Cole. My scan does not do the card justice. The patch really pops out at you in person. Next week won't be this good thats for sure. I sunk most of my paypal into these and for some reason I cant seem to use my debit card through paypal on a lot of transactions even though it says I can when I bid on certain auctions. Probably better that way. I will stay married!!!

Really nice pickups! I love the Winker and Gallo but very partial to the Starling!

(03-31-2015, 01:20 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Really nice pickups! I love the Winker and Gallo but very partial to the Starling!
Thanks, I traded my Gallo and Winker about 2 months ago and finally replaced them and I figured I would pick up a Starling just in case he figures things out. The talent is certainly there but he hasn't quite put it all together yet.