Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Vintage?

Trading Vintage?
Hello to all,

Very new here. As I've stalked this board the last couple days I've noticed everything seems to be modern cards. Do you guys/ladies ever trade vintage stuff? I'm in need of some set needs for 1959 Topps & 1960 Topps.

Thanks to all.

RE: Trading Vintage?
Vintage forum

(03-21-2015, 11:57 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: Vintage forum
Yep.

Some people do here in this forum as well (myself included). But if you are only looking to deal in vintage then that is the forum for you.

I'm stupid, I never even seen the vintage forum. I just thought this was the only baseball card forum. Thank you for your help!

(03-21-2015, 11:52 AM)Banksy14 Wrote: I'm in need of some set needs for 1959 Topps & 1960 Topps.

Thanks to all.
I have a few of those in my ORG. Feel free to take a look and see if you need any.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Nobody ever trades in the vintage forum. It's a ghost town. What do you need?

(03-21-2015, 12:19 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nobody ever trades in the vintage forum. It's a ghost town. What do you need?
This statement is very true! Im not sure what he needs but i need some of your giants

(03-22-2015, 02:25 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: This statement is very true! Im not sure what he needs but i need some of your giants
Feel free to send a trade offer. Im getting out of my ungraded vintage. Taking up too much room.