Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Chrome Break

2014 Topps Chrome Break
Good day, Beckett Community!

Oh no... it's that Canadian guy again, stealing all of your baseball hits. Hehe! Well I am! Tongue I dropped in to the LCS to snare a couple more boxes of 2014-15 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey, and thought that I would try my hand at another baseball box, seeing as my last attempt paid off HUGE! By the way... all cards in that thread are still available.

This time I spied the box of 2014 Topps Chrome that I passed on last time, so I figured it would not hurt to drop the $85 he was asking for it. Let's see what I was able to snag...

[Image: CCF_0258_zpsxreipltx.jpg][Image: CCF_0259_zpsvhskpddk.jpg]

Top 2 rookies. Not bad.

[Image: CCF_0260_zps6giuehw4.jpg]

Very nice refractor!

[Image: CCF_0262_zpsfn2t4pe2.jpg][Image: CCF_0261_zpsgyowpycd.jpg]

Rough autos, but that is to be expected. Well, there was nothing else of a value more than $3 in the break. So, OUCH! Haha!

Okay.

I lied.

There was one more card worth more than $3 in the break. I know who this guy is, and I know that he is a big name. How big was not something that I knew until now.

2014 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor-Mike Trout #27/50!!!

[Image: CCF_0263_zpsjb56ctqc.jpg]

So the one of two Gold Refractors that book over $100... and this one is his jersey number to boot!!! So yeah, you can hate me now. Haha! As stated in the last thread, these are all available, but I am not looking for much in the way of baseball. David Wright and Matt Harvey are the ONLY baseball that I will consider, and it would have to be something in a similar BV. I collect Hockey, and my son and I are starting up some football as well. Thanks for the look and all comments are welcome.

Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: 2014 Topps Chrome Break
Sweet Trout! I used to have the sepia but traded it a while back. Those autos were rough!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Fantastic pull.

I have a Mario Lemieux I have been thinking about moving. It books a little less than the Trout. Would you have any interest?
[Image: 81a76536cf920af8ca828dbe2da35b49_zps3eb6ad4f.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Thank you all for the comments!

(03-14-2015, 08:04 AM)lecreccio Wrote: I have a Mario Lemieux I have been thinking about moving. It books a little less than the Trout. Would you have any interest?
[Image: 81a76536cf920af8ca828dbe2da35b49_zps3eb6ad4f.jpg]
Though I would love to snap that card up from you, I don't like that the auto is faded so much. Had it been in better condition I would have done it. Thank you for the offer.

Randi

Nice hit on the Trout!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Wow, nice hit Randi. I really wish I had your luck on box breaks. You know, that card would go really good with some of my other Trout cards. Congrats!
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Nice looking Trout. Great hit!