`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having problems with the ORG/OPG?

Anyone else having problems with the ORG/OPG?
My subscription renewed yesterday. The charge came out of my account today. Same as it has done automatically every month for a couple years. For some reason it keeps saying my subscription is expired, I tried to call the Customer Service #. I was not aware Beckett outsourced their Customer Service.. The guy was nice, but I was having trouble communicating with him. Finally I was told the subscription would be active within 15 minutes. That was about 2 hours ago.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Anyone else having problems with the ORG/OPG?
(03-10-2015, 12:54 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: My subscription renewed yesterday. The charge came out of my account today. Same as it has done automatically every month for a couple years. For some reason it keeps saying my subscription is expired, I tried to call the Customer Service #. I was not aware Beckett outsourced their Customer Service.. The guy was nice, but I was having trouble communicating with him. Finally I was told the subscription would be active within 15 minutes. That was about 2 hours ago.
Not today, but yesterday they had a banner on the site that said they were undergoing issues with the ORG, and they expected to have it fixed as of last night. So far seems ok at least as far as OPG goes.
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

(03-10-2015, 02:15 PM)mgoehring Wrote: Not today, but yesterday they had a banner on the site that said they were undergoing issues with the ORG, and they expected to have it fixed as of last night. So far seems ok at least as far as OPG goes.
I didn't want to, but I called the Customer Service line again. They got me together the second time.

Well that's a good thing at least. They do seem technologically challenged at times
Lakers / PC / For Trade:

(03-10-2015, 08:09 PM)mgoehring Wrote: Well that's a good thing at least. They do seem technologically challenged at times
I was having a hard time getting the guy I talked to, to understand my problem. Now, I am getting messages from beckett, saying they miss me and want me back as well as an email saying beckett had canceled my automatic payments. Now it's saying OPG is $10 a month (instead of $9) but if I act by the 15th I can still get it for $9. I am not sure if I go ahead and add the subscription by the 15th if it is gonna charge me again for this month or if it will just start next month. I really don't want to call the customer service line and try and explain this to a guy over in India.

(03-11-2015, 11:09 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I was having a hard time getting the guy I talked to, to understand my problem. Now, I am getting messages from beckett, saying they miss me and want me back as well as an email saying beckett had canceled my automatic payments. Now it's saying OPG is $10 a month (instead of $9) but if I act by the 15th I can still get it for $9. I am not sure if I go ahead and add the subscription by the 15th if it is gonna charge me again for this month or if it will just start next month. I really don't want to call the customer service line and try and explain this to a guy over in India.
Ugh- I hear you. I just feel there are some fairly major issues on their IT side that they can't seem to overcome. I am currently on a 3 month OPG trial, and I have to say I much prefer it to squinting at the small type in the magazine I've been using... but they need to improve service dramatically.
Lakers / PC / For Trade: