`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Days the past few weeks. Scans (small update)

RE: Mail Days the past few weeks. Scans (small update)
Sweet pickups! I a Jim Rice like your Mantle and it's safely nestled in the PC as well. Nice Goldy as well!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Mail Days the past few weeks. Scans
(03-08-2015, 03:37 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Yep. I remember reading a thread you posted a while back about your history. That's why I think it's awesome that you are able to maintain a great sense of humor after all you have gone through. Keep it up!
Thanks man!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-08-2015, 03:59 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Sweet pickups! I a Jim Rice like your Mantle and it's safely nestled in the PC as well. Nice Goldy as well!
Thank you!

Nice, all of them. Really like the Major League cards.

Great additions. Love the Ford, Alomar and Castellanos auto. Thanks for sharing.

(03-08-2015, 04:38 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Nice, all of them. Really like the Major League cards.
Thank you!
(03-08-2015, 07:22 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Great additions. Love the Ford, Alomar and Castellanos auto. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I really like the look of the Alomar with him in his Jays uniform. Fits in nicely with the rest of the card!