Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Public Service Announcement: Veterans and Supporters Please Read

Public Service Announcement: Veterans and Supporters Please Read
Admins,

Sorry for posting this here, but felt compelled to do so just in the off chance it helps someone out there. If you can it would be great if you could sticky this to the top of each forum. Thank you!

Fellow Veterans,

In the past week I have had two fellow Veterans reach out to me for help. Both were at a point in their lives where they were contemplating suicide. Fortunately they are now on a path to recovery.

When I hear about this type of thing or see this stuff first hand it tugs hard at my heart-strings. I want all of you Veterans out there to know that there is help for you. You don't have to endure your feelings and emotions alone. Please seek help even if you're just having a hard time get HELP!

Veterancrisisline.net
1-800-273-8255 then press 1 or Text 838255

Militaryonesource.mil
1-800-342-9647

Remember we care a great deal about you, even when the odds are stacked against you. I'd gladly do anything and everything I could for any of you and I know for a fact there are fellow Veterans and supporters out there who'd walk to ends of earth for you as well. Be well my brothers/sisters and please Please PLEASE get the help you need.

~Shawn
-Super Collecting- Ken Griffey Jr. and Chipper Jones (All wants are marked)

-Super Collecting- Vintage Hank Aaron and Mickey Mantle.