`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pulling back a little.. and my newest pickup

RE: pulling back a little.. and my newest pickup
Sweet ride. I got a Camaro 2SS a couple of months back. No tickets yet, but I love seeing a wide open freeway on ramp. I choose black as well and it takes effort to keep it dust free in Arizona.

I was hesitant to click on your thread because in my head I was saying to myself, "Here we go again, another card I will want for my PC and wont be able to touch." Surprised to see that isn't the case. Nope, you took it to another level showed me a car I will never be able to have!

j/k, of course. Great car man and my condolences. I tend to stick with trucks because if I were to get something like that I doubt I would be disciplined enough to obey the speed limits.

Thank you everyone

It's certainly hard not to stomp the peddle, I've caught myself doing 15-20 over a couple times in clear areas without trying. Also have an 01 silverado as well for winter or camping trips around here.
Nice car on the camaro! There's a bright red one in town here she updates every other year with the new model. Small town on an I sand in Southeast Alaska the muscle cars get noticed a lot
no org, please do not send trade requests

(03-07-2015, 01:38 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Hey guys. After going a little crazy and trying to keep up with all the boards and ebay, comc and whatever else I was digging through trying to find deals, I decided it was to much the past few weeks. And pulled a 180 on myself and bought this
[Image: 20150302_115047-1.jpg]

Bought as an homage to my mom, she wanted one the last few years and passed DEC 31st due to complications with chemo, 3 months after initial diagnosis. (Sorry about the downer, but it's why I bought it)
Awesome car to drive and it's certainly a head turner driving through town. While it's not the rt or rt8 it definitely packs a punch and willingness to break a few speed laws... but I'm trying really hard to be good Wink

card wise I've picked up a few sweet spots in the $5 shipped range and I'll have a nice National treasures game ball auto to share next week.
Thanks for looking and happy collecting

Sweet challenger & greatick up Smile ... I picked me a limited edition Dodge Charger a few months ago too.... I didn't get the rt /rt8 either ...... I couldnt swallow/grasp the concept of spending an extra $8000 for a super engine that I wouldn't get to use to its full potential "all" the time when driving.....to me just a waste.....but I agree with you the 6 bangers really take off , especially when I drop it in sport mode... Congrats again as they are so much fun to drive Smile
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

That is a great pickupSmile

Hope you enjoy driving it and have fond memories of your mom while doing so!

(03-08-2015, 03:33 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: That is a great pickupSmile

Hope you enjoy driving it and have fond memories of your mom while doing so!
It's not a pickup; it's a car. j/k. lol.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-08-2015, 03:05 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Sweet challenger & greatick up Smile ... I picked me a limited edition Dodge Charger a few months ago too.... I didn't get the rt /rt8 either ...... I couldnt swallow/grasp the concept of spending an extra $8000 for a super engine that I wouldn't get to use to its full potential "all" the time when driving.....to me just a waste.....but I agree with you the 6 bangers really take off , especially when I drop it in sport mode... Congrats again as they are so much fun to drive Smile

Also fill your challenger up with ultra premium unleaded gasoline and buy octane booster..... comes in orange bottle.....you can buy it anywhere even the gas station you're filling up at...... pour that in with your full tank of gas and get a little dirty on the gas pedal Wink you will feel amplified horsepower.......trust me !!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(03-08-2015, 03:05 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Sweet challenger & greatick up Smile ... I picked me a limited edition Dodge Charger a few months ago too.... I didn't get the rt /rt8 either ...... I couldnt swallow/grasp the concept of spending an extra $8000 for a super engine that I wouldn't get to use to its full potential "all" the time when driving.....to me just a waste.....but I agree with you the 6 bangers really take off , especially when I drop it in sport mode... Congrats again as they are so much fun to drive Smile
Exactly! We have 37 miles of main road from one of the island to the other, than whatever the makeup is with all the streets in and around town. Another 8-10,000 wasn't worth the 8 cylinder price tag
no org, please do not send trade requests