`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairfield 20 pack, Repack Box.

Fairfield 20 pack, Repack Box.
I had seen that someone on here had bought one of them and did pretty well on them so I decided to try, I'm glad I did. there was only 2 good cards in the box but I did pull a Redemption out of a 2014 Topps pack. Sorry in advance, no scans The redemption was a Trajectory Ivan Rodriguez auto. Not the best but could have been a common. The other is a 2014 SP of Miguel Cabrera.

RE: Fairfield 20 pack, Repack Box.
Nice man, I got nothing out of my last one besides 5 6.00 cards. My first 2 though yielded 3 relics, an auto and a few heritage sp cards.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(03-06-2015, 09:33 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Nice man, I got nothing out of my last one besides 5 6.00 cards. My first 2 though yielded 3 relics, an auto and a few heritage sp cards.
That is the first Baseball box of that, but have bought some racing boxes which have yielded 2 autos and 2 Mem cards. I really wasn't expecting to get any auto's out of the Baseball.

(03-06-2015, 08:58 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I had seen that someone on here had bought one of them and did pretty well on them so I decided to try, I'm glad I did. there was only 2 good cards in the box but I did pull a Redemption out of a 2014 Topps pack. Sorry in advance, no scans The redemption was a Trajectory Ivan Rodriguez auto. Not the best but could have been a common. The other is a 2014 SP of Miguel Cabrera.
Very nice, you are on a roll. Just remember this is not the norm!

(03-07-2015, 11:37 AM)wickercat Wrote: Very nice, you are on a roll. Just remember this is not the norm!
Yes I know it, I went back and bought another box, didn't get anything great, but did pull 2 reds out of the 2014 Heritage. I probably wont buy anymore but it was fun to break.