`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qietly

Qietly
Ever so quietly I am getting back into the swing of things. I am slowly putting everything back in my org that was dumped. Also working on a lot of sets that I thought I wasnt going to build before but seems to be fun to me again.

I still have a lot to offer in trade and will have a lot more as I go along

I am trying to dump off almost all my baseball and Basketball, love my Hockey and Football of course!

Thanks for reading and hope to do a lot more trades here!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

RE: Qietly
Welcome back!

(03-14-2015, 09:22 AM)mercier2002 Wrote: Ever so quietly I am getting back into the swing of things. I am slowly putting everything back in my org that was dumped. Also working on a lot of sets that I thought I wasnt going to build before but seems to be fun to me again.

I still have a lot to offer in trade and will have a lot more as I go along

I am trying to dump off almost all my baseball and Basketball, love my Hockey and Football of course!

Thanks for reading and hope to do a lot more trades here!
THANX FOR THE TRADE. WILL CHECK YOU AGAIN SOON.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Me too my friend just made 2 trades on here and I'm kinda excited I've done a few with you before and maybe we can do some more
Photobucket