`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BoxBreak on the bay

RE: BoxBreak on the bay
I know of a couple places that are very trustworthy, they are still trying to establish themselves but i personally know them and they just need to get some people to give them a chance. So check out dandpbreaks.com his name is Chris and tell him Mark referred you
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

(03-08-2015, 01:13 AM)swirlie Wrote: I've done a ton of online box breaks and Jaspys hobbyland is the best I've found so far
I've used this one also and a bunch of others with no problems.

I've done a ton of them but have backed off of them in the last few months. I have found that while this is fun to do, breaking my own stuff in the long run is more satisfying. That is just my opinion and I would still jump on a break if I found a good deal.

I found the box break site I use on Ebay first. I use Liveboxbreaks.net and I sometimes bid on their Ebay auctions because sometimes I can get them cheaper than on the actual website he has. I like how he does his breaks and is always honest. The few times I have had a problem he has fixed the situation to my satisfaction. His Ebay ID is Hawkscardcollect if you want to check them out

Im my experience the main drawback of buying breaks from ebay is the bidding wars on the premium teams that can drive the prices into sillyland. That being said, I've participated in probably 20 breaks via ebay and never had a problem with receiving the cards, including several monster hits. As with any ebay transaction, just be sure that you check the feedback of the seller to ensure that they actually have feedback, that they dont have negatives, and that they perform the break on live video.

these giant group case breaks are ruining the hobby, it is why singles are so cheap
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]