`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This sucks!

This sucks!
Received my end of a trade today...well sort of. Small PWE trade just $12 worth of cards. And this is what was delivered...

[Image: env.jpg]

Side of envelope slit open, contents removed. People just suck sometimes.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: This sucks!
Hey buddy I will be mailing out Friday. Please PM me your address again.

Man, tough break. People really stink sometimes. Scumbag!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Man, that stinks! Freakin crooks!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Sorry man, that really does suck.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Is there any repercussion with the postal service if it was insured?
Thanks,
- Steve

(03-04-2015, 03:06 PM)sshissler Wrote: Is there any repercussion with the postal service if it was insured?
mail fraud
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-04-2015, 03:06 PM)sshissler Wrote: Is there any repercussion with the postal service if it was insured?
I guess the question would be which one? It was handled by 2 different postal services, USPS and Canada Post. Plus I don't know if this is true in the States, but I was recently told that if you buy insurance here in Canada on Parcels, the insurance only extends to the border. Once it is scanned in the arriving country any insurance you bought through Canada Post is now null and void as they no longer hold responsibility for it.

It was just some set fillers and inserts, not like anything valuable was supposed to be in there....just irks that some d-bag out there at some postal outlet is a thief. Hope he/she feels really good when they find out their new 2013 Topps update commons and Mid 90s Tiger's inserts aren't worth crap.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I've been there. That does suck. I've even had them come like that sealed in a USPS clear window envelope from the post office stating how much they value my patronage. Nothing like an empty, mangled envelope sealed inside of an official USPS envelope to make me feel better.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-04-2015, 03:12 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I guess the question would be which one? It was handled by 2 different postal services, USPS and Canada Post. Plus I don't know if this is true in the States, but I was recently told that if you buy insurance here in Canada on Parcels, the insurance only extends to the border. Once it is scanned in the arriving country any insurance you bought through Canada Post is now null and void as they no longer hold responsibility for it.

It was just some set fillers and inserts, not like anything valuable was supposed to be in there....just irks that some d-bag out there at some postal outlet is a thief. Hope he/she feels really good when they find out their new 2013 Topps update commons and Mid 90s Tiger's inserts aren't worth crap.
If we pay for certified mail in the US, the insurance carries over. Its big bucks though. Either that or you can use Fedex, UPS, etc.