`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Finds from a 15 year old box!! Brings back Memories!

Rare Finds from a 15 year old box!! Brings back Memories!
Alright, so I had my parents send over some old cards of mine. These were from when I was a kid, so nothing over the top and at a time where the #d card generation just started kicking up. I felt so cool getting a card #d to 100 or less, lol. But there are more that I will add to my team bucket trading list, but here are some of the surprising highlights. Dang the memories.

If you guys have any team wants from that period I'll see what I can find. Willing to move any of these for Redskins, 14 chrome sepias #/99 or upgrades.

Jonathan Ogden Bowmans Best Refractor RC
98 Metal Precious Metal Gems Mark Bruener #25/50
01 Tony Gonzalez Ultra Gold Medallion #/250
Rodney Williams/Jermaine Williams Platinum Blue #/75
Charles Woodson Omega #/60
Curtis Conway Focus Draft Position #/107
Jonathan Ogden Pacific Platinum Blue #18/75
Chad Morton Ultra Platinum Medallion #d 39/50
Rob Johnson Ultra Platinum Medallion #d 30/50

[Image: rare_finds.png]
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16

RE: Rare Finds from a 15 year old box!! Brings back Memories!
PRETTY KUL!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Ahhh man the Fleer Metal sets were my absolute favorite as a kid. I myself came across one of my old boxes upstairs a week or two ago and found the entire base set of Metal from like 99. I was so pumped! The Precious Metal Gems and all the parallels and such are some of the coolest cards ever made in my opinion, not to mention their rare as all hell! Sweet finds !
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(03-03-2015, 12:02 AM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Ahhh man the Fleer Metal sets were my absolute favorite as a kid. I myself came across one of my old boxes upstairs a week or two ago and found the entire base set of Metal from like 99. I was so pumped! The Precious Metal Gems and all the parallels and such are some of the coolest cards ever made in my opinion, not to mention their rare as all hell! Sweet finds !
Haha, we must be around the same age. I know exactly what you're talking about. Very fun cards back then. Just read your sig, I have DAT contenders auto /99 if interested.
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16

You need to upload these into your Org. and mark them for trade before offering them up. Nice finds, but please get them into the Org. Thanks!

Randi