`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm sorry but this is a new low for topps

RE: I'm sorry but this is a new low for topps
It's definitely a 1/1. I've never seen anything like that before... and hope I don't again.

C'mon guys its a cut sig. They cut it right off of a sticker sheet. Sarcasm font not needed...
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

This goes to show that Topps doesn't have any collectors on their design team, cause there isn't a single collector who would think this card would look good with a sticker auto.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-28-2015, 07:47 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: C'mon guys its a cut sig. They cut it right off of a sticker sheet. Sarcasm font not needed...
LOL!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

When you said "new low for topps" I had to click. They put out such a slew of bad products now that I wanted to see the "new low" was for these complete losers. If I hadn't already quit buying Topps baseball products (under any darn name they put on the box), this would about do it for me. Thanks for sharing!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.