`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q: Site for Set Builders

Q: Site for Set Builders
Anyone know of any sites specifically designed to help set builders network with each other?

If you're building any set that's not in the current year, it is really tough to meet others working on the same one. Just a thought. We have the player collector thread, which is really cool. It would be nice if this site had an ad supported collector directory for sets and players.

Jeremy
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

RE: Q: Site for Set Builders
Not that I know of.

As for me when a fellow trader is a set collector I usually give my trade partner the better end of the trade. If you wanted 50 cards for a set and the book value is lets say 30.00 I would trade what I want in return around 15.00 with most cards being at or around the higher card in the trade.

1. It help the fellow collector finish his sets
2. it is cheaper on the fellow collector on shipping
3. It helps me move a bunch of unwanted cards that I have.

I do build sets but they are very few and far between but I do collect tons of players.

Best thing to help you get some action is post your set needs in one thread or a decade in one thread if you are working on multiple sets.

Check my trade cards and lets see if we can get a deal done. Thanks
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: Q: Site for Set Builders
There is a set builder's needs thread in the Trade Section. I update my needs there every couple of weeks in my original post. Try the same has worked for me on a few high volume set building deals.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!