`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trade Nights

Trade Nights
For those that go to card shop trade nights, what do you trade for?

Have any of you traded for items/cards that people wouldn't normally bring to a trade night? What was it?

Jeremy
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

RE: Trade Nights
don't have any trade nights at the two shops in my city. Wish I did though, that would be a blast to do.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(02-22-2015, 11:32 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: don't have any trade nights at the two shops in my city. Wish I did though, that would be a blast to do.

We didn't have one for a while. Collectors kept asking the shop owner for one and eventually it got started. From what I've seen, shops do really well selling packs and boxes at trade nights. If you buy more packs, you have a better shot at winning a memorabilia piece. They have some nice prizes like autographed bats, jerseys, footballs, etc.

(02-22-2015, 11:32 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: don't have any trade nights at the two shops in my city. Wish I did though, that would be a blast to do.
im guessing your from the south?
COLLECTING: HARD TO FIND BRAVES AUTOS/PARALLELS/REFRACTORS
Freddie Freeman, Alex Wood, Andrelton Simmons, Christian Bethancourt, Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux
http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/holcombem9/library/

We have a trade night at my LCS every month and the shop owner usually plans fun things to do like breaks, pack wars, raffles. I've won quite a few cool things in the past ranging from single auto/mem cards to t-shirts. I've even won a factory set of Topps football and an auto mini helmet one time playing pack wars. I think the best part of LCS trade nights is the getting to sit face to face with like minded people and talk cards.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

(02-23-2015, 02:34 PM)Mitch4bama Wrote: im guessing your from the south?
You know I'm in a Southern state if I'm talking about going to a trade night. I'm in Alabama.

(02-23-2015, 06:35 PM)jhyde77 Wrote: You know I'm in a Southern state if I'm talking about going to a trade night. I'm in Alabama.
Ha me too. Western Jefferson co area here. You? Know anyone else here from AL?
COLLECTING: HARD TO FIND BRAVES AUTOS/PARALLELS/REFRACTORS
Freddie Freeman, Alex Wood, Andrelton Simmons, Christian Bethancourt, Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux
http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/holcombem9/library/

(02-23-2015, 10:11 PM)Mitch4bama Wrote: Ha me too. Western Jefferson co area here. You? Know anyone else here from AL?
No. I don't know of anyone else here from AL. I'm in Mobile County.