`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Little Pony trading cards!?

My Little Pony trading cards!?
My mom hooked me up with 20 three inch binders from her office since she knows I'm a card collector. I'm totally overwhelmed and trying to give them away. A coworker mentioned that her 5 year old daughter could use a binder for her My Little Pony trading cards.

I just spent the last 30 minutes on work time with her looking up cheaper than Target alternatives to find My Little Pony cards for a 5 year old. I needed out a bit too much. I was sending her links to Amazon, Ebay, etc... and started checking the BGS database for graded cards.

I also checked COMC for singles and was surprised at the options and prices. But I have a new collector in town, not sports cards, but hey I can give away my spare top loaders and ultra pro pages to someone and know they'll be taken care of until the next fad sweeps her up.

Anyway, I had to tell SOMEONE. Don't judge me. That's my little friend. When she comes visits her mommy at work I give her coloring books and stuff.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

RE: My Little Pony trading cards!?
I won't judge you, but I'd love to have someone drop 20 binders on me.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.