`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The BIGGEST run of my life... Last few weeks in Review (W/ Pictures)

RE: The BIGGEST run of my life... Last few weeks in Review (W/ Pictures)
(02-20-2015, 04:07 PM)greekgoony Wrote: A $2,000 trade? Holy smokes that must involve some sweet cards.
The trade was huge... Pictures will be posted when all cards are received

(02-20-2015, 04:08 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm coming after some of your cards!!!!!!

Nice run Rich a whole bunch of beautiful cards!

Thanks bro... Figured you would be interested in a few LOL

(02-20-2015, 03:39 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice run man. Yeah, he thinks he's slick. Every damn time. How much does your life suck that you have to knock everyone's thread rating down because your so miserable? I'll bring it back up bud.
You're the Man! Thanks Matt

The individuals life has to suck and probably doesnt have alot of friends. Clearly i have made more friends than enemies on the site. I have my core group of guys i work with and they all know who that are to include yourself.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Nice cards!

I wouldn't sweat the whole thread rating thing. I don't know if anyone on here really pays any attention to it to be honest with you. I know I don't give 2 balls about it!

(02-20-2015, 03:54 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Yeah a $2000 total trade is absolute madness especially after 3+ hours of non-stop back and fourth countering.
I think it was worth it for the both of us as we discussed on the phone. We were on the same page the entire time.

(02-20-2015, 04:14 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice cards!

I wouldn't sweat the whole thread rating thing. I don't know if anyone on here really pays any attention to it to be honest with you. I know I don't give 2 balls about it!
Im not worried about the rating thing its getting comical these days. Ive had a few conversations with other collectors on here and we have a good idea who it is. It really wasnt hard to figure out considering the people on the site who comment on my threads. It doesnt leave to many other people out there.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-20-2015, 04:07 PM)greekgoony Wrote: A $2,000 trade? Holy smokes that must involve some sweet cards.
Check your PM
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

nice start to the new year richard keep it rolling cant wait to see what u got for that hank aaron

(02-20-2015, 03:29 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Man haters are going to HATE! I think i know who is blasting my threads as well as a few others threads that work with me. Its all good though i just know wont ever work with the indvidual or individuals i think that are doing this.

demondukk.... Thanks Bro for the kind words
Just don't pay attention to those who feel good putting others down because they most likely are simply jealous. Rated a 5 star thread. I hope that one day we can strike a deal!

[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Man. Look at those trouts! I had some major funds after ditching Cespedes (or rather, billy beane ditched cespedes), and I really wish I would have pulled the trigger on a nice trout during that time.

And I don't mind the one-star haters, because they are just that. Haters. The two star "I generally dislike your thread" ratings are the ones that bother me! lol.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

That is some killer pulls!

if you ever move the aaron real one or the trout sterling rc lmk bud, nice stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Gee - insane cards