`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all-stars 2015

all-stars 2015
what did avery one think of the all star game me I was hoping one of the hawks players to get the mvp but I am glad that Duncan made it to the all star game I was really hopeing that kevin garnett will be in it I voted for him to be in the game even though he has played 20 years in the nba

RE: all-stars 2015
I didn't expect LaVine to be as good as he was. Oladipo wasn't bad it's just he wasn't nearly as good as LaVine was. I picked Klay to win the 3-pt contest. Those 4 all-star Hawks reminded me of the time when the Pistons had like 3 or 4 all-stars. Sheed, Big Ben, Rip and Billups? As for the All-Star Game, I hated the end when Paul was just holding the ball letting time run off the clock. I like that Silver got away from that STUPID West Vs. East format. I still wish that they'd allow the all-stars to wear their team jerseys instead of a generic all-star jersey but I doubt that will ever happen again..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv