IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 box of Superbreaks UPDATE WITH PIC :)

RE: 1 box of Superbreaks
Lol not this time sorry

Thats cool. Hopefully they don't send you more crap! Did he happen to ask who your favorite team/player is?

No he didn't.
We talked about how not everyone can be pleased ect ect. And I agree not all boxes can have a monster in them

I also said I understand that but when I spend 205.00 on a box I except something better than blaster pulls lol. And that I was like I didn't even know these 2 guys on the cards.
He was thinking the gold was the value of the hit. I said I don't buy and sell gold. I buy cards.
But he was really cool and laid back. Then he made me the offer. I was really surprised on that.

(02-18-2015, 04:27 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: No he didn't.
We talked about how not everyone can be pleased ect ect. And I agree not all boxes can have a monster in them

I also said I understand that but when I spend 205.00 on a box I except something better than blaster pulls lol. And that I was like I didn't even know these 2 guys on the cards.
He was thinking the gold was the value of the hit. I said I don't buy and sell gold. I buy cards.
But he was really cool and laid back. Then he made me the offer. I was really surprised on that.
Well that's cool at least.

tough luck, thanks for the heads up

(02-18-2015, 03:32 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Wow this is a first lol
So I called them. Talked to the main guy. For idk 15 mins or so. Was a really nice guy to.
He's like why don't you send the cards back and we will send you a replacement Smile
I've never heard of topps or anyone doing this.
Was the guy named Scott? Was it Sbay cards?
Here's my SuperBox thread if so.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...age-1.html

I had a few good purchases from them. nothing over the top amazing, but when i spent $50 i got at least $50 worth of cards. One day, i ordered an 'Opening Day Baseball box!' And got a "crapfest in a box" from them. Spoke to Scott, he apologized and he had similar complaints. He was very kind and threw me a crappy condition card (64 Yogi) to placate me. Then told me how they were revamping their whole 'box-thing' and was charging a little more, calling it a superbox with only 'high end' cards from only the Highest End products availible. Urged me to give them one more chance. So ... I bought a more expensive 'crapfest in a superbox' ... When I called him, he wasn't as nice.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Lol ya same guy. He seemed ok when we talked.

He told me the new boxes being released has a trout auto refractor in it. Will see how how it goes I guess

(02-19-2015, 12:11 AM)pjpitbull Wrote: Lol ya same guy. He seemed ok when we talked.
He told me the new boxes being released has a trout auto refractor in it. Will see how how it goes I guess
Yeah, he was nice the first time with me, too!
Good luck!

Remember, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

[... And the 'funny' add ons would be ... Your choice :
A) Fool me thrice, you're probably a really hot woman Smile
Or
B) Fool me thrice, then I kick your a$$]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I would be interested in the Parra

Already sent them back sorry