`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize... What gives

RE: Organize... What gives
(02-17-2015, 01:19 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: What are some of the cards? I'll check to see if they are there. They may only be invisible to you.
This was the case for me. If I looked a card up, it would show that I had it for trade, but not when I checked org
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I have a bunch of cards I can't see in my org when I look, but apparently are there from what I'm told. Also, I have a few cards that appear in my org but will not show for others to list in a trade. I've tried everything including deleting them from my collection and trying to reload them.

All my cards have returned to my ORG..hope they had a nice while away...No idea why they leave for 2 days and come back...like the kid at college...

(02-17-2015, 03:17 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: All my cards have returned to my ORG..hope they had a nice while away...No idea why they leave for 2 days and come back...like the kid at college...
Mine have now shown up too. It's like Beckett requires a waiting period of two or three days before newly added cards will show up. Frustrating. When you realize that they are not showing up and you re-add them or re-mark them, THAT's when thing really get screwed up.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I guess everything is alright now. Scared the heck out of me.