`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call Your Shot Winner Auto Relic card

RE: Call Your Shot Winner Auto Relic card
Thanks. I'll just have to wait and see what I get. Good luck on yours.

OP
Without going back and doing research but if my memory is right
Drew Hutchinson was a Dallas QB after Carter
A J Jimenez I want to say was a rookie back in 2001 time frame
Aaron Hill was a rookie in 2003
Looks like the one you could get are retired or quit playing a while back
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(02-20-2015, 02:25 AM)waynetalger Wrote: OP
Without going back and doing research but if my memory is right
Drew Hutchinson was a Dallas QB after Carter
A J Jimenez I want to say was a rookie back in 2001 time frame
Aaron Hill was a rookie in 2003
Looks like the one you could get are retired or quit playing a while back
lol no no no

Aaron Hill still plays for the DBacks, Hutchison pitches for the Jays, and Jimenez is a Jays prospect, and you're thinking of Drew Henson. He was QB for the Cowgirls as well as a Yankee draft pick back in...i wanna say...1998 (I'm sure Doc knows for sure).

NOOOOO listen don't pick any of those guys yet, click the complete list of players and there are some actually good guys like Carlos Correa available. I just got a case of jumbos yesterday and tried for "auto relic" on all of them and didn't win anything. Today I stopped and got one box of regular hobby packs and the first code I redeemed for "autograph" was a winner and I saw some not so great names on the list too and thought I won garbage, but click the full list, there is guys I heard of like Lucas Gigolito, and Correa, I was hoping for Kris Bryant or Kyle Schwarber but neither of them is on this list yet.

I may hold off until I make sure they aren't going to add anyone TO this list before the promotion is over. I thought what if I claim a Correa and then they say oh yeah by the way Kris Bryant was added to the list..I'd feel pretty upset.

The question is are these new cards, old cards that they are re-releasing, what exact cards are these? I guess we'll have to pay the $5 and find out.

I'm happy I won something, after I busted the case and didn't win I considered selling the codes online.

But yeah if you got the same thing I did, it says Tier C autograph list and it has some really solid names if you look around and dig. Some guys I never heard of so be careful.

Check out the ordeal I had with the Call Your Shot game.... First off I entered an autograph code and got a winner. I clicked the button to pay for the shipping and the page didn't load. I hit back and it said the page expired. I tried entering the code again and it said it was already used. I had to contact Topps to review the code and add the prize to my bag so I could pay the shipping. I pay the shipping and it takes them like 2 1/2 months to ship the card. So said card get lost at the FedEx sort facility in West Virginia. A month later I find this out when I call Topps wondering where my prize was. They filed a claim with FedEx and ship me out another card and actually send me the tracking number this time. Sooo two weeks go by after the shipped and still no card. I check the tracking and once again at the West Virginia FedEx sort facility it says the package was just sitting there for like 10 days. I call FedEx and they don't know where it's at and they get an attitude and say I need to call Topps to file another claim. Soooo I call Topps once again and tell them it's pretty clear that it seems like FedEx employees are stealing the packages. So Topps tells me they will call FedEx and call me back. They call me back the next day saying FedEx can't find it. I told them they don't have to send anything else out because it's BS that FedEx is obviously stealing and the guy kinda agreed that's what it looked like to him too. He says he'll have something sent from the Topps HQ this time and that I'd have to sign for it this time around. So literally 2 days later (today) I get a knock at the door from FedEx with a package to sign. I guess they shipped it next day or something. Open the package and it's a 2015 Tier One Josh Harrison autograph. It books alright, but from what I saw most prizes were autographs from a year or two ago. It was kinda cool that they sent me something from this year's Tier One.

(06-18-2015, 05:21 PM)ericg531 Wrote: NOOOOO listen don't pick any of those guys yet, click the complete list of players and there are some actually good guys like Carlos Correa available. I just got a case of jumbos yesterday and tried for "auto relic" on all of them and didn't win anything. Today I stopped and got one box of regular hobby packs and the first code I redeemed for "autograph" was a winner and I saw some not so great names on the list too and thought I won garbage, but click the full list, there is guys I heard of like Lucas Gigolito, and Correa, I was hoping for Kris Bryant or Kyle Schwarber but neither of them is on this list yet.

I may hold off until I make sure they aren't going to add anyone TO this list before the promotion is over. I thought what if I claim a Correa and then they say oh yeah by the way Kris Bryant was added to the list..I'd feel pretty upset.

The question is are these new cards, old cards that they are re-releasing, what exact cards are these? I guess we'll have to pay the $5 and find out.

I'm happy I won something, after I busted the case and didn't win I considered selling the codes online.

But yeah if you got the same thing I did, it says Tier C autograph list and it has some really solid names if you look around and dig. Some guys I never heard of so be careful.
You can't choose your player. Topps picks which one they want to send you.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Just bought a Series 2 box Wednesday and pulled 4 Shot cards. Didn't want to be too greedy so I scratched only the autograph box on all 4. I ended up with two winners believe it or not, one was Tier 3 and one was a Tier 1. The names on the Tier 1 list are ridiculous.... Hank Aaron, Sandy Koufax, I think Miggy Cabrera was there also if I remember correctly. Best name I saw on the Tier 3 full list was Dave Stewart, but I fully admit I don't know who the decent prospects to look for would be. Lots of names I didn't recognize in Tier 3 for sure, and I can also verify that Kris Bryant and Joc Pederson are NOT on the Tier 3 list.

(02-15-2015, 09:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Eduardo Rodriguez was an Orioles pitching prospect that was traded to ???.
traded to the red sox last year in the andrew miller trade. one of the only bright spots for the sawx this year