`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Here's a new issue for you...

Here's a new issue for you...

I was sent a counter offer on a trade. One of my cards had to be removed because I no longer had it. I deleted it from my org first. This removed it automatically from the trade but it was still prompting me to accept the trade. I could not send a counter offer. So I cancelled the trade to start it over, well now the cards that I had added of the other traders I can no longer find in the search. They are still available. If you click on the card it still shows that this trader has the cards but when I go to add them to the trade they cannot be found.

Bravo maintenance team bravo!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: Here's a new issue for you...
And all the inputting I did last night is gone from my organize! This is more frustrating every time they do a maintenance.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

It's not just last night's entries, I'm missing a bunch of the young guns cards from the 14-15 UD set, which I entered into the org months ago.....
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Do a search for them. If you put them in folders, it may have just removed them from the folders. They might still be in your general / main folder. I found that most of my folders were empty a while back. I thought the cards were gone, but they were just removed from the folders.

The odd thing is that I deleted the folders at that time. I just made new folders and added all of the cards (Motown Madness and the 1995-96 CC Platinum PC) available - when I checked the folders it added them as I had originally. My "haves" and "wants" were all correct.

Randi actually let me know about the (I think) refresh button on the left side above the card list. I have at times had to click this a few times, but it seems to always find my cards now.

Hope this one of these works for you all.

Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396
Curtis Joseph - non base cards

Detroit Lions - non base
Eric Dickerson - non base
Bo Jackson - non base
Brian Bosworth - non base

(02-15-2015, 09:24 PM)madmack29 Wrote: Do a search for them. If you put them in folders, it may have just removed them from the folders. They might still be in your general / main folder. I found that most of my folders were empty a while back. I thought the cards were gone, but they were just removed from the folders.

The odd thing is that I deleted the folders at that time. I just made new folders and added all of the cards (Motown Madness and the 1995-96 CC Platinum PC) available - when I checked the folders it added them as I had originally. My "haves" and "wants" were all correct.

Randi actually let me know about the (I think) refresh button on the left side above the card list. I have at times had to click this a few times, but it seems to always find my cards now.

Hope this one of these works for you all.
No dice. Searched the All Items collection, no luck. Hit the refresh button a couple of times, again no luck. I'm thinking they'll need to restore from a backup....
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I too am having the same issue with my most recent additions. I just tried to add them again to my ORG and I can see them in () next to the "Recently Added" folder, but when I click on the folder, none of the cards show up.

Just recently have tried to get back into trading here on this site, renewing my subscription, but I am wondering if that was a mistake.

Very frustrating.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Looks like the cards I added recently that were not showing up are now in fact showing up in my ORG. For those of you that were experiencing the same problem, I am curious if you are noticing the same. Hopefully the issue was fixed.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)