IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Jumbo Hobby 2015 Topps series I

RE: 2 Jumbo Hobby 2015 Topps series I
Wow you got my box.

(02-11-2015, 12:42 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Wow you got my box.
Right?!?
I know! That's what I thought.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Don't feel bad about the contest, I'm 0 for 17 so far. I pulled a Yankee dime card, Reggie Jackson you may be interested in. Agree with just about everything you said in the OP.

(02-15-2015, 07:48 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Don't feel bad about the contest, I'm 0 for 17 so far. I pulled a Yankee dime card, Reggie Jackson you may be interested in. Agree with just about everything you said in the OP.
0-17 ... I'm pretty close to that (0-14 or 0-15 ... I lost count). I'm so happy I didn't get suckered into a jumbo case because of this contest. Almost did Smile
Reggie dime card! Awesome.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-10-2015, 01:36 PM)wordsense Wrote: I'd be interested in the Minor, Doc. I also pulled the Betances pin in my one Jumbo box; beautiful card. Best hit was a Stanton Strata Auto Relic Redemption. My jumbo wasn't much to talk about really. Didn't even bother posting a break thread lol. Anyway, good stuff.
Is that Stanton for trade?
Tough break Doc. At least you got the case hit though. Plus, I'm a big fan of Teheran.

(02-17-2015, 06:42 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Is that Stanton for trade?
Tough break Doc. At least you got the case hit though. Plus, I'm a big fan of Teheran.
Yeah, a Stanton Strata would have made my boxes much better Smile but it was an okay break for a Braves fan. Not a bad box at all ... I'm sure I've seen/ will see worse. Smile Sale relic coin/stamp card, Braves printing plate ... Nothing to complain about.

This may not be the right place for this but are you still interested in the Posey First Home Run medallion? If not, I have someone standing in line for it.

(02-18-2015, 01:21 PM)cspen Wrote: This may not be the right place for this but are you still interested in the Posey First Home Run medallion? If not, I have someone standing in line for it.
Sorry! For contacting me, this just might be the best place. Smile I always forget to check the C2C site. Hopefully you already got my response from the C2C and have successfully traded the Medallion.