`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 boxes of Tek loaded for trade

4 boxes of Tek loaded for trade
[Image: output_zpsyctnuv2h.jpg] [Image: output_zps0kd45zfv.jpg] [Image: output_zpss3t3suyf.jpg] [Image: output_zpsfujscjui.jpg] [Image: output_zpsk6oexfye.jpg] [Image: output_zpsj7dt2ive.jpg] [Image: output_zpsn1ur6efq.jpg] [Image: output_zps0zm3imuy.jpg] [Image: output_zpsmfebzj3t.jpg] [Image: output_zpsfbrzecee.jpg] [Image: output_zpsgbfxosgi.jpg] [Image: output_zpspfgmkt5v.jpg] [Image: output_zpsl2tlspw9.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjnlajwqz.jpg]

RE: 4 boxes of Tek loaded for trade
nice cards ... like to get the chipper if its for trade....
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...

(02-08-2015, 06:44 PM)chevydad575 Wrote: nice cards ... like to get the chipper if its for trade....
All cards are loaded for trade.

Man that Heaney is awesome! Well, all of them actually!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(02-08-2015, 07:37 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Man that Heaney is awesome! Well, all of them actually!
Thank you sir. I really wish the Marlins hadn't traded him. He suppose to be a beast.

Hey Matt, what was your overall opinion of this product?

(02-08-2015, 08:45 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hey Matt, what was your overall opinion of this product?
Honestly, it's not my cup of tea. Everyone else seems to love it though. I started out hating it, but for $40 a box, you get a ton of interesting stuff. I am intrigued just because of all the different parallels. I figured I'd use it as bait and a bunch of its gone already. I happened to pay for all four boxes in the first one, so that was nice. Its not a horrible product like I originally thought. One HUGE upside is these cards are extremely resistant to wear and normal corner damage. Despite my indifferent attitude towards it, it has some serious trade potential. I cant lie, I was a little more than happy to see that cloud Abreu.

(02-08-2015, 08:55 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Honestly, it's not my cup of tea. Everyone else seems to love it though. I started out hating it, but for $40 a box, you get a ton of interesting stuff. I am intrigued just because of all the different parallels. I figured I'd use it as bait and a bunch of its gone already. I happened to pay for all four boxes in the first one, so that was nice. Its not a horrible product like I originally thought. One HUGE upside is these cards are extremely resistant to wear and normal corner damage. Despite my indifferent attitude towards it, it has some serious trade potential. I cant lie, I was a little more than happy to see that cloud Abreu.
I guess I feel the same about it. It's not a product I'll go after but when pickens get slim I'd buy it instead of going home empty handed.

Interested in the Chipper but didn't see it listed. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(02-08-2015, 09:10 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I guess I feel the same about it. It's not a product I'll go after but when pickens get slim I'd buy it instead of going home empty handed.
Thats my exact feelings toward it.
(02-08-2015, 09:30 PM)demondukk Wrote: Interested in the Chipper but didn't see it listed. Let me know, thanks!
Sorry sir. That was gone as soon as it hit the boards.