Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Series 1 - retail break

RE: 2105 Topps Series 1 - retail break
I'll trade you the Ryan Howard Medallion for the Mattingly. Smile

edit: In my excitement I didn't even bother to look next to it and see that you have the Howard as well lolll i'm an idiot.

(02-10-2015, 03:42 AM)wordsense Wrote: I'll trade you the Ryan Howard Medallion for the Mattingly. Smile
edit: In my excitement I didn't even bother to look next to it and see that you have the Howard as well lolll i'm an idiot.
Nah, you were just blinded by the brilliance of the Mattingly gold coin! LOL
But if you read my post, that's the reason I was "chastising" Joe. If he goes and pulls awesome Phillies cards by himself, how does he expect me to find them and trade with himSmile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow, 2105! You must have built a timemachine and gone way into the future for this box break. haha. lol.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-10-2015, 06:48 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nah, you were just blinded by the brilliance of the Mattingly gold coin! LOL
But if you read my post, that's the reason I was "chastising" Joe. If he goes and pulls awesome Phillies cards by himself, how does he expect me to find them and trade with himSmile
He has some nerve.

RE: 2015 Topps Series 1 - retail break
when you get the blasters loaded send me an offer
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.