`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay box break questions?

Ebay box break questions?
So of those that do box breaks on Ebay who is OK and who should you stay away from?

RE: Ebay box break questions?
I am not sure who is good or not on ebay but if you are interested in doing breaks like this you would be better off checking out the Group Break Breakers. There are a number of them out there. The one that I use is Clouts n Chara. I have also heard some negative things about those breaks off Ebay.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I also participate to those of Clouts N Chara but its always big break (case break)

So when i only have a small budget i participate to KseHD breaks on eBay, he breaks 2 or 3 products most night and its one or two box so the cost for a team stay fairly low.
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

Depending on the team you collect you can go some good deals on CnC. I like doing the half case breaks where you can pick decent teams up for 15-20 bucks. It all depends on what you want. I have heard that the Ebay breaks can be scams. At least with CNC and the order breakers outt her you watch them open there boxes. The big thing about CnC that i like is that it is an actual store as well.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I've done a fair number of breaks from eBay and have only had one issue, and that was with mailing, which could happen to any long-distance transaction. I'd suggest that if you wanted to buy into a particular break that you watch a couple of that breaker's videos first, to be sure you're comfortable with their style - some are better than others at keeping all of the boxes/packs in view of the camera at all times than others are, for example. And some show every card, while others flip past base cards without showing them (I think CnC does that....).

And a personal preference, I hate buying into single box breaks and coming up empty, so I generally stick with the case or half-case breaks...
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Yup, CnC. You will always get something, even if you strikeout with the group break.

I started with Ebay breaks and seemed to do very well. Then I hit a streak of like 5 or 6 breaks where I didn't get anything. I would suggest, as has been noted above, that you watch some breaks before buying in. Make sure that they show a serial number for the box in the break. I have heard of some people not breaking the correct box - basically they broke the box and had a huge hit, so "the camera had a glitch."

Shortly after starting with the ebay breaks I signed up for a case break on a breaking site. I had a bad experience and was going to be done - long story, but I figured out "the game." I then tried CloutsnChara and have been hooked since. They have a lot of giveaways and free items that help make it more fun. I actually won a free case in a break.

I would recommend watching several breaks no matter how you choose to do it. I like CnC because of the variety of breaks they offer.

Good luck!!
Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396
Curtis Joseph - non base cards

Detroit Lions - non base
Eric Dickerson - non base
Bo Jackson - non base
Brian Bosworth - non base