`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP PLEASE!

HELP PLEASE!
So im having a booth at a card show this next weekend and i mostly have football cards but im going to be selling some wax also and i cant decide which box of baseball i should get. I have my box for football already. Im looking for something that would sell nice but not to over priced either. I dont care what years really. I'd like the possibility of pulling something big for my customers. I did see a 2004 Leaf certified for $82 on ebay. I did like that as when i bought a box about 10 years ago i pulled a babe ruth jersey /25. The box has 4 hits. What do yall think I should get. Thanks for the help!!!

RE: HELP PLEASE!
You could always go with the basic Topps flagship - a jumbo or hobby box. Nothing too huge in there, but won't break the bank for you or your customers.

Another option would be the National Treasures ... been a lot of nice hits coming out of there. The only problem is you could run into people that really don't like the lack of logos (apparently that's a major hangup for some people).
Kepler

(02-07-2015, 02:49 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: The only problem is you could run into people that really don't like the lack of logos (apparently that's a major hangup for some people).
I agree with you on some people not liking the lack of logos.... To me, anyone can put on a generic looking baseball uniform & take a picture..... Its having that "MLB" & Team logo that really helps define the player in the picture.
The MLB & team logo is the "authenticity" of the person playing major league baseball...
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

I dont know if you have a specific number in mind you want to spend, but any box with a good number of auto's in it will sell. Make yourself a little sign saying how many hits are in the box to entice any potential buyers. If you buy a half decent product, it should sell easily. If any really nice hits are pulled, make sure you acknowledge it on your sign.

HIGH TEK
TOPSS SERIES 1
FINEST
Those have been the best products this year