`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 3-Box 2014 Topps Mini Break - Kinda Odd

My 3-Box 2014 Topps Mini Break - Kinda Odd
Well I got my boxes before I have to leave for work so I was able to open them already. I don't have a chance to post my hits yet, but I will say that the break was good and bad.

To start, the first box I opened didn't even have an autograph or relic hit as guaranteed. The good next about that same box was that I pulled a Jose Bautista 1/1 (NO, not a printing plate either!). I still want to mail in a claim with Topps that I didn't get a hit but at the same time I did get a 1/1 in the box so I really can't complain.

2nd box I hit an Alexi Ogando Printing Plate and an Edwin Encarnacion Relic.

3rd Box was a Buster Posey Relic. This box sucked in that I only got one pink parallel and about 3 golds and nothing else.

Overall, most of my parallel cards stunk player wise except the Bautista 1/1. I'm leaning toward still mailing in the claim because even though I did get the 1/1 I still should have gotten an auto/relic hit. Sorry to brief because I'm getting ready to leave for work, but I did want to at least share that I pulled my first true 1/1 card!!

RE: My 3-Box 2014 Topps Mini Break - Kinda Odd
Awesome! That was the 1/1 I pulled from the 2013 mini set, Joey Bats 1/1 ... Could do MUCH worse (... And I have Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats on the Joey Bats!

Definitely put in for your missing hit. The 1/1 does not make up for it. Last time I had a missing hit it was a very fast process and I ended up with a Wil Myers auto.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

You're owed the hit. Mail it into Topps. Nice hot on the 1/1!