`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Error? Have you seen this before

Rare Error? Have you seen this before
I have a Fleer Basketball 96-97 Rookie of Lorenzen Wright (RIP) that has Antonio Davis on the back. The front looks like the card of Davis started to be printed as seen on the right, then Wright's card continues. Pretty cool!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Rare Error? Have you seen this before
not a recognized error, just a flawed card. miscut on the front, wrong back

really, no extra value on this. indeed, since it is flawed, worth less. but you might find a super collector of one of the players that might give you a dollar or two for it

Agree with the miscut and flawed card...
But Disagree with the price. Not really worth less to player collectors. Some of these type of cards I have sold to the hardcore player collectors for 5x-10x values. That's the key to cards like this...finding the Super Collector that collects either of those players!

(02-03-2015, 09:57 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not a recognized error, just a flawed card. miscut on the front, wrong back

really, no extra value on this. indeed, since it is flawed, worth less. but you might find a super collector of one of the players that might give you a dollar or two for it
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

i think my statement parsed those two: uually worth less, but might fund a super collector to pay more (and that is what....a 15 cent cards? 1-2 dollars, say 1.50 is 10x's that...

we are basically on the same page

I do stand corrected sir with that math...
Typically I price "player collector" cards, even if commons at $1. I know I pay that for Hornacek and Eaton. But with this card, maybe that $3-5 I think...

(02-03-2015, 10:07 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i think my statement parsed those two: uually worth less, but might fund a super collector to pay more (and that is what....a 15 cent cards? 1-2 dollars, say 1.50 is 10x's that...

we are basically on the same page
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Thanks for the info. I have seen miscuts and wrong backs before, but this one just stood out as a little extra cool!

Agree with oddity, to a player collector this could be a real find. I know I love coming across Isiah errors.