Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Mini 3-Box Deal

2014 Topps Mini 3-Box Deal
We're gonna do this one box at a time.

Okay, so in box 1, I pulled my first printing plate ever. That was pretty cool. But then I pulled some things that weren't so cool. What we're gonna do here is post pics of what I'm labeling "Hits and Shits". I know we aren't supposed to curse on these forums, but I feel it is more an appropriate title than a swear in this instance. So without further ado...

Here are the Future is Now...

[Image: MiniBox1-FIN%20001_zpsyve2uepc.jpg]

Here are the HITS...

[Image: MiniBox1-Hits%20001_zpsj45rhzuy.jpg]

The Printing Plate is for card 143. It's Goldy, Bruce, and Freeman.

and here are the SHITS...

[Image: 20150203_194332-1_zpsmc0ymd62.jpg]

As you can see, that Phil Hughes card is severely damaged. There are nine more cards there in that pile with the exact same symptom. That is a total of 10 cards, the equivalent of a single pack, rendered worthless. Wanna know something really disturbing? I scanned those 10 cards first and the damage didn't show AT ALL...so consider that when you're on the Bay and the seller says things like "see scans for card condition".

Well, on to box 2 now. I shall return later with the results. Hopefully, I won't get the Shits again. Thanks for looking.

(Also, I know Photobucket has been having issues lately, so if the pics aren't working, let me know and I'll just tell you what's in each pic.)

RE: 2014 Topps Mini 3-Box Deal
So first of all great hit on me Cutch pink!!! Second nice plate (I'd like that) third DONT WORRY about those damaged cards. More then likely you aren't going to do anything with the base anyway. Yea it sucks 10 cards came ruined but man in w long run who cares.

Yankees_pride - just being honest in a dishonest world

(02-03-2015, 09:01 PM)wordsense Wrote: We're gonna do this one box at a time.

Here are the HITS...

[Image: MiniBox1-Hits%20001_zpsj45rhzuy.jpg]

The Printing Plate is for card 143. It's Goldy, Bruce, and Freeman.
Nice Plate! Please check me if the McCutchen Pink is available for trade.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

True, I don't really mind, box 2 has already provided a few replacements of said damaged cards. I would like to put the base set together, but...whew, big set, but then again, the dupes have been few overall (so far), so could get closer to complete than expected. And I mean, 3 boxes, 50 bucks, no biggie.

Interested in the plate if you're trading! Nice Cutch too!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Box 2 results....

Future is Now

[Image: MiniBox2-FIN%20001_zpsqwj54kkv.jpg]

HITS

[Image: MiniBox2-HITS%20001_zpsmknggex9.jpg]

Box 3 results....

Future is Now

[Image: MiniBox3-FIN%20001_zpspb9cf52c.jpg]

HITS

[Image: MiniBox3-HITS%20001_zps1fadcys1.jpg]

and 14 more SHITS (not pictured)

All in all, not a bad break. Some nice relics. My very first printing plate. Some nice pink and gold. Some PC pulls. I believe everything pictured will be for trade (once I enter everything in ORG) except for the Trout FN. I'll post again when I get everything for trade ORGanized, as well as my wants/needs.

Nice Relics. (could use the McCutchen of course) I am not building the set and pretty much duplicated all the singles from one box to the next so I should have base for trade as well.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Well, everything pictured is listed, but i'm still organizing the base cards. I've made it through the first 200; listing my dupes for trade and also my needs.

Nice plate and mccutchen hits!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]