`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Actually have a chance at a full rainbow!

Actually have a chance at a full rainbow!
Even though I was starting to wind down with buying new stuff for the year, I saw this on eBay a couple days ago, and had to put an offer in:

Even though I was probably lowballing, he agreed Smile So, now, with a little less than 3 weeks until the baby gets here, I have another obsessive drive to complete another rainbow.... Just picked up the base, the purple /399, the gold /99, and am looking to get the ruby /50 and the emerald /199. Just need to be on the lookout for the sapphire /25 and the yellow /299! Didn't really need a new rainbow to chase, but I might finally be able to have the true rainbow!

RE: Actually have a chance at a full rainbow!
That'd be awesome! Good luck! Smile
One of the plates is on the auction site right now as well Smile

(01-30-2015, 10:35 AM)savagenate Wrote: That'd be awesome! Good luck! Smile
One of the plates is on the auction site right now as well Smile
LOL, saw that. I even put an offer in on the other one that was up, but the buyer replied to my offer with 100 bucks instead of 150 and said he had more in it than that... I had to decline with a message of "Ouch...." Smile

HOPE YOU CAN COMPLETE RAINBOW.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Well, got the /50 and /199, and I think the yellow was put in incorrectly, as I double checked just now and the OPG is saying it is a yellow printing plate numbered to 299. I don't see any on eBay that say "yellow" and aren't plates, so I think I am down to just needing the sapphire /25!

Good Luck with the rainbow and the baby!!
Mostly football and a set builder