`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail day w/group break

RE: Mail day w/group break
great cards Francisco!! Congrats!! Good luck finishing off both sets!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Nice Robinson. Looks to be in decent shape too. Congrats on the group break, you did great.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Francisco, anyone in particular your looking for on the abreu...would love for this to be his first auto of his .....have tons not listed I can add if need be.....plmk, thanks
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

If selling the Rice or the Bumgarner, shoot me a PM.

Nice stuff!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Thanks. Good luck. I am getting hook up with the group breaks. A good way to get great cards
(01-29-2015, 08:06 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice stuff man!! love group breaks. i am doing one sunday. case of topps supreme. got the Angels. fingers crossed on a Trout.

Thanks. I try to get the cards in that type of condition or better. In fact the 61' is in better condition. After this sets I need about 25 of 67 and then the only set that I will be missing for the 60s is the 62'. That will be a tough project.
(01-30-2015, 07:19 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Nice Robinson. Looks to be in decent shape too. Congrats on the group break, you did great.

One of my my favorite design. The 60', 65' and 68' are one of my favorites Topps design of all time.
(01-29-2015, 10:02 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Beautiful Robinson card. Absolutely love that set.

Thanks. Now I am getting ready for the Caribbean series next week.
(01-29-2015, 10:19 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: great cards Francisco!! Congrats!! Good luck finishing off both sets!

I think I will keep the card for PC. It will have to be a premiun card to trade this one.
(01-30-2015, 10:06 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Francisco, anyone in particular your looking for on the abreu...would love for this to be his first auto of his .....have tons not listed I can add if need be.....plmk, thanks