`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free MLB 14 The Show Redemption code to first one who's interested...

Free MLB 14 The Show Redemption code to first one who's interested...
I got this MLB 14 The Show redemption in a blaster box of Topps 2014 yesterday.

We are an Xbox family, so cannot use it.

Let me know if you'd like it and I'll send you a message with the code!

[Image: Scan_20150128_zpsgzngo47i.jpg]
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Free MLB 14 The Show Redemption code to first one who's interested...
I have the game on PS4 but what is the code for??
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-28-2015, 11:50 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I have the game on PS4 but what is the code for??
I honestly don't even know! haha. You can see in the scan that it says it's good for $4.99 (USD) in universal in-game currency (stubs).

Perhaps options to buy add-ons (teams, players, uniforms) or something in the game?
Thanks,
- Steve

(01-29-2015, 11:57 AM)sshissler Wrote: I honestly don't even know! haha. You can see in the scan that it says it's good for $4.99 (USD) in universal in-game currency (stubs).

Perhaps options to buy add-ons (teams, players, uniforms) or something in the game?
Yeah probabl guess it must be something around those lines. Ok i will volunteer for the free code lol :p

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-29-2015, 10:00 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Yeah probabl guess it must be something around those lines. Ok i will volunteer for the free code lol :p
Sending you a PM right now! Let me know what it is actually used for!
Thanks,
- Steve

(01-29-2015, 10:06 PM)sshissler Wrote: Sending you a PM right now! Let me know what it is actually used for!
Thanks!! I will let you know what its about as soon as i use it!

Ok so I managed to redeem the code after a while that i figured it out lol because I had never done it. Basically what the stubs are for are:

you can increase the franchise budget in this case you can get an increase of 120 million$ in budget for franchise play

Boosts for position players or pitchers in Road to the Show

Increase the budget in diamond dynasty up to 200 million $

So its pretty cool you can change them into whichever thing it is you play, personally I only play franchise so I got a big budget increase for my team, looking like the dodgers now lol thanks again for the code!

I pulled one of these the other day as well. So there's another one up for grabs. LOL
Kepler

Sweet... glad it helped out!

(02-02-2015, 12:01 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Ok so I managed to redeem the code after a while that i figured it out lol because I had never done it. Basically what the stubs are for are:

you can increase the franchise budget in this case you can get an increase of 120 million$ in budget for franchise play

Boosts for position players or pitchers in Road to the Show

Increase the budget in diamond dynasty up to 200 million $

So its pretty cool you can change them into whichever thing it is you play, personally I only play franchise so I got a big budget increase for my team, looking like the dodgers now lol thanks again for the code!
Thanks,
- Steve