`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Yankees/Red Sox fans (Frenemies?): Post your best cards of your great rivals

RE: Yankees/Red Sox fans (Frenemies?): Post your best cards of your great rivals
Awesome Cards, Michael!
Thanks for posting.
Here are some more 'Hostages' that have been held in enemy territory Smile
[Image: 0F3D35EE-60F2-4603-8419-739CA0C1A49B_zpsygzklmrw.jpg]
[Image: 4240A106-F3F3-4BE7-9974-623549D274EE_zpsf1wrssyi.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Yankees/Red Sox fans (Frenemies?): Post your best cards of your great rivals
I'm a Red Sox fan but I collect Hall of Famers which means I have a lot of Yankees in my collection. Here's an assortment of cards I have of pinstriped-players I collect that I'll "throw up" here.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Jacoby - I'm at work and not supposed to surf and everyone was looking at me as to why I was laughing so hard.

I will post some when I get home.

Doc, thanks for following through with this.

It's would be unfair if I posted all my best cards here of my Jeter and Yankees collection. I will stay out of this one.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0765_zpsa2d61918.jpg]
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(01-23-2015, 02:39 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: It's would be unfair if I posted all my best cards here of my Jeter and Yankees collection. I will stay out of this one.
Just to clarify things (and NOT specifically to you, Chrisa19978), this is for:
1) Yankee fans to post their Red Sox cards
2) Red Sox Fans to post their Yankee cards

In the attempt to:
1) Celebrate the greatest Rivalry in Sports
2) Reveal your deepest darkest secrets ... i.e. growing up, I was a Rico Petrocelli fan ... there I said it, and none of my Mantle pics fell off the wall Smile
3) To initiate hostage exchange and stimulate trade talks to liberate cards that need to return to their "home"

So, if you're a Yankee fan, do not post your Yankee collection
and if you're a Red Sox fan do not post your Sox cards
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-23-2015, 02:53 PM)iconms Wrote: [Image: scan0765_zpsa2d61918.jpg]
I want this card!

(01-23-2015, 02:53 PM)iconms Wrote: [Image: scan0765_zpsa2d61918.jpg]
Awesome card!
My bad Doc. Read it quickly and thought we were suppose to post one of each.

Oh yeah, if you feel that the Dodgers/Giants or Cardinals/Cubs or any other baseball rivalry is as great, start a thread and post your frenemy cards Smile
(01-23-2015, 07:05 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I want this card!
Me too!!!! Awesome Teddy Baseball auto!!!

(01-23-2015, 12:33 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Jacoby - I'm at work and not supposed to surf and everyone was looking at me as to why I was laughing so hard.

I will post some when I get home.

Doc, thanks for following through with this.
Glad to do it .. .thought it would be fun, and so far it is!!

Here's the card that began the thread discussion between Rob and myself. ...

[Image: null_zpse9cd9462.jpg]

(01-23-2015, 07:14 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Here's the card that began the thread discussion between Rob and myself. ...

[Image: null_zpse9cd9462.jpg]
Seems I'm having trouble posting from Photo bucket at this time but will get some up as soon as I can. Maybe I can even tempt you to trade that card to me. Smile