`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results of this months grading order

Results of this months grading order
I just got my monthly sub back and I am happy with results. The scan does not do the Mattingly card the justice it deserves.

[Image: 1983FleerBoggs2_zpsce0ec2ef.jpg]

[Image: 1983FleerGwynn_zps8bba9435.jpg]

[Image: 2013ToppsChromeAtomicFernandez_zps38320742.jpg]

[Image: 2011BowmanDraftTrout_zps1f9c188f.jpg]

[Image: 2014PrizmCamoGriffey_zps71239fe3.jpg]

[Image: 2013PrizmBluePulsarMattingly_zps40f235c6.jpg]

RE: Results of this months grading order
(01-20-2015, 06:53 PM)tharding Wrote: I just got my monthly sub back and I am happy with results. The scan does not do the Mattingly card the justice it deserves.

[Image: 2013PrizmBluePulsarMattingly_zps40f235c6.jpg]
Lately, I've been seeing the Black flip/label for Quad 10's on eBay. Do you know when they started that? The reason that I ask, is because I have a Quad 10 and it is the regular Gold label like they use for 9.5's.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Ist....What an awesome card! (group of cards). Myself, I'm partial to the Jose but all are great pick-ups. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

They started the Black Labels about 2 months ago....from everything I hear...it looks great/really pops.
I think they will re-label (not re-grade) older gold label 10's with the new black labels for a nominal fee. I assume it's for all 4 10's only but could be wrong.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(01-20-2015, 07:46 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Ist....What an awesome card! (group of cards). Myself, I'm partial to the Jose but all are great pick-ups. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

They started the Black Labels about 2 months ago....from everything I hear...it looks great/really pops.
I think they will re-label (not re-grade) older gold label 10's with the new black labels for a nominal fee. I assume it's for all 4 10's only but could be wrong.
Alright, Thanks!! Yeah, it's for all 10 subgrades. That's what I meant by Quad 10's. I only have 1 Quad 10. So I'll probably just keep the Gold Label, since it's just a base card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

This was the first black label I have gotten and I like the look. Having recently gotten back into the hobby the parallel's look great(especially my pc guys) but I still am partial to the simple base cards. All these were pulled recently, even the '83 Fleer, so that makes it even better.

Is that Fernandez available for trade? Nice stuff by the way.

Beautiful cards. Great Grades. Congrats.