`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recent Packers Adds

Recent Packers Adds
Still getting over yesterday's loss. That one is going to sting for quite a while. Here are some certified cards I picked up over the last few weeks. Also got some TTM's in and made some more cut autos, but will save those for another time. Thanks for looking!

[Image: PackersAdds_zps6a2fb82b.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Recent Packers Adds
That Mike Sherman should be burned :p lol! Yesterday was tough...can't believe we gave it away...Nice cards!

Great stuff. Reminds me I still have to find a Neal, Lyerla and Janis auto from this year.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

That's pretty cool stuff right there. I especially like the Neal.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Can't believe there's actually a Packers Lyerla auto card. Doesn't really seem necessary, since he got cut basically before training camp even started! lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Nice adds. How is the TTM'ing going?
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(01-20-2015, 06:22 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Nice adds. How is the TTM'ing going?
TTMing is coming along slowly but surely. Just got another back today that had been out a few months. Also just recently go my longest request back right after New Year's. Sent to Aaron Kampman in 2011 when he was with the Jaguars. Just got it back postmarked from Cedar Rapids Iowa. Nearly 4 full years!
(01-20-2015, 12:02 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Can't believe there's actually a Packers Lyerla auto card. Doesn't really seem necessary, since he got cut basically before training camp even started! lol
Must have already had an agreement signed and paid him for the autos because it is a bit odd to have them since he hasn't been associated with the team since preseason. Was hoping he would turn it around and be a big time contributor. The injury on Family Night didn't do him any favors.
Thanks everybody!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

(01-21-2015, 10:12 AM)alanch Wrote: TTMing is coming along slowly but surely. Just got another back today that had been out a few months. Also just recently go my longest request back right after New Year's. Sent to Aaron Kampman in 2011 when he was with the Jaguars. Just got it back postmarked from Cedar Rapids Iowa. Nearly 4 full years!

Must have already had an agreement signed and paid him for the autos because it is a bit odd to have them since he hasn't been associated with the team since preseason. Was hoping he would turn it around and be a big time contributor. The injury on Family Night didn't do him any favors.
Thanks everybody!
Nice adds Smile really like the Janis and the Favre!
And, on Colt, didn't he get arrested for DUI over the season after his injury as well?

(01-19-2015, 10:59 PM)savagenate Wrote: That Mike Sherman should be burned :p lol! Yesterday was tough...can't believe we gave it away...Nice cards!
Had some good and productive seasons with him. Just couldn't get it done in the playoffs and struggled to add/retain roster talent when he was GM. I still feel like the team would have done better had he been head coach with someone else running the GM position.
(01-21-2015, 10:17 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Nice adds Smile really like the Janis and the Favre!
And, on Colt, didn't he get arrested for DUI over the season after his injury as well?
Yeah, about 2 weeks after he got released. Kinda seems to me like a Johnny Jolly thing. He had the team atmosphere and support when he was with the team in the summer and once that was gone he slipped back to old friends and habits.

Had he been kept on IR and stayed in GB around the team, I think that would have probably turned out different. Of course, that is alot of resources to put into a player that you don't know if you can count on.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs: