`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GB: 2013 Five Star

GB: 2013 Five Star
I've been decluttering my other hobbies while I wind down my card purchases, and I sold a very large model that I had for several hundred buck a little while ago. Anyhow, I decided to get in on a break with my favorite case breakers, although normally the Packers sell out REALLY quick when they list stuff (mostly my fault when I used to break more LOL it was always a competition between me and another guy to see who would get them first). I went and looked at what they had available, and all of the Contenders, Absolute, and Strata breaks were all sold out for Green Bay, so I kept checking every few days when they listed new stuff. I caught when they listed a 3 box 2013 Five Star break right when it was listed and snatched up the Pack. For some reason I actually thought it was 13 Triple Threads, and was actually surprised when I got the receipt in my email a while later that it was actually Five Star LOL Just to hedge my bets a little, I got the Panthers in the Five Star, and the Chargers in a 2014 20 box mixer.

Long story short, the Panthers didn't get anything in the Five Star (not surprising), and the Chargers only got a few colored parallels in Platinum and Strata. I will let the Packers card I got from the Five Star speak for itself:

Click here Smile

39/75
Not bad for the only break I've gotten in on in about 8 months!

RE: GB: 2013 Five Star
That is a sharp looking card! Congrats on the pull.

That is just sick! So awesome! congrats!

Congrats that is an awesome card!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Awesome card there man congrats!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Well, to be completely honest, I was thinking I'd be lucky to hit a Johnathan Franklin auto! lol of course I had been *hoping* I would get something cool, but certainly didn't think I would! Funny thing is, same 3 box case had a Peyton Manning auto!