`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Baseball Redemptions

RE: Panini Baseball Redemptions
+1000! Also its great when you call and they(Topps) tells you they haven't made the card or he didn't sign enough stickers!

Like Upper Deck approach lately. only do redemption that are like sp rookie cards. All others wait until they get them in and then insert them in a later product as an extra.

(01-12-2015, 06:37 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Panini is starting to make Topps redemptions look like a treat Smile
Exactly what I was thinking. I had only one instance where I had to get a replacement for Topps and it took me a looooong time on the phone, but finally got it. I have had a couple redemptions sit for almost a year, but they eventually came. The last 2 that I got within less than a month, including a Mark Appel Auto, which was a nice bonus from a Rack Pack stocking stuffer gift from my wife!

Panini was great with redemptions. Now, not so much. I had a bunch of 2013 national treasures basketball that took over a year for players that were not even stars. The kicker is you can get rid of the crap cards in a high end product for a far better price when the products first released. I ended up giving away the autos when they came in because they weren't worth the time trying to sell them at that point.