`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for race used autos

Looking to trade for race used autos
Looking to upgrade my rookie card collection and looking for race used autos. All my stuff is for trade. Looking for all sports so not just racing. If you see something you want or need, send me an offer.

RE: Looking to trade for race used autos
TO sent.

I have a lot of autos and raceused , who are you looking for so I can add them to my org

(01-12-2015, 09:06 PM)collectoldcommonguys Wrote: I have a lot of autos and raceused , who are you looking for so I can add them to my org
Don't mean to butt-in on Corbin's thread, but what all race-used and autos might you have, friend? Any Jamie McMurray, Rusty Wallace, Ernie Irvan, David Pearson, or Dillon Brothers?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

May have a McMurray auto I will check have a dale Jr auto numbered 9/11

(01-13-2015, 08:21 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Don't mean to butt-in on Corbin's thread, but what all race-used and autos might you have, friend? Any Jamie McMurray, Rusty Wallace, Ernie Irvan, David Pearson, or Dillon Brothers?

If you do have any McMurray cards, please let me know! If it's something I don't have yet, I could be willing to trade over BV for it or possibly even buy. Thanks!

(01-13-2015, 04:02 PM)collectoldcommonguys Wrote: May have a McMurray auto I will check have a dale Jr auto numbered 9/11
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports