`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anybody know how a D+A ups claim works?

Anybody know how a D+A ups claim works?
Had a chrome box come on Wednesday and the outside box was torn apart on the bottom with a joke of a tape job. The chrome box was half crushed and ripped on the side. Dave and adams said it will take 7-10 days for them to receive credit. What does that mean for me?

RE: Anybody know how a D+A ups claim works?
1 side of the bottom
[Image: 035_zps627c70e7.jpg]

the other
[Image: 034_zps1fa64571.jpg]

And the chrome box from a couple different angles
[Image: 032_zpscba4048d.jpg]
[Image: 031_zps4a8df6c5.jpg]
[Image: 033_zps7713f5b5.jpg]

Not sure how they even thought this was ok to go ahead and deliver.

My UPS delivery guy tossed two cases two separate times, up onto my porch, from about 2 feet away. I now have a new delivery guy, but just the outer case was damaged, it looks like yours got run over
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

Good luck. I have been trying to get a black friday order either refunded or replaced for over a month now. It was UPS fault and DA keeps claiming they are waiting on them. I am a patient guy but they are starting to try my patience. I don't know who to be aggravated at more. DA has had the package back for weeks according to the UPS tracker, but they claim they are waiting on a resolution from UPS. Hopefully one day I will get my cards or money back.

I've never had any issues like these but I know DA card world is a very reputable dealer. My advice would be to be patient and they will most likely refund you as soon as everything is in place. Especially after they see pictures and/or receive the item back. It sounds like their just waiting to get their refund/insurance back from ups and then they will probably give you your money back.
I wouldn't worry with a company as big as them. It might take some time though.

Speaking of Da cardworld, the 3 (former) employees that ripped off Da for around 1.3 million in product were sentenced last Thursday. one got like a 3 year sentence and has to pay $800,000 in restitution, one was sentenced to like 1-2 years and has to pay back $400,000 and the third guy got like 6-12 months and has to payback $100,000. The oldest of the three involved was only 31 years old. crazy

That's weird, my claim went easy as could be. Took about a week but I got it without any hassle. That was almost 2 years ago I think though lol.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(01-12-2015, 02:06 PM)altz11 Wrote: Speaking of Da cardworld, the 3 (former) employees that ripped off Da for around 1.3 million in product were sentenced last Thursday. one got like a 3 year sentence and has to pay $800,000 in restitution, one was sentenced to like 1-2 years and has to pay back $400,000 and the third guy got like 6-12 months and has to payback $100,000. The oldest of the three involved was only 31 years old. crazy
It was 2-6 years, 1-3 years and 6 months. The least of the three "only" stole $100,000 and has already begun paying restitution in the months since they were arrested.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/c...s-20150108

Here's video:

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/crime/201.../21457099/

On top of the theft, several employees lost their jobs due to cutbacks in an effort to keep the stores open. There were no holiday bonuses last year for employees, and the normally huge holiday / year end party they have for employees and a second one for customers were all but cancelled.

I knew all three of these guys personally. After I found out, I realized I was actually in the store one of the times it happened.

Aaron is a sobering example of what a gambling addiction can do to you, because believe me, he had alot of good things going on in his life, and didn't need the money. He lost everything from this.

Like I said, I knew all three of them personally, having even met some girlfriends, and families of these guys. One of them has a younger brother who works for D&A as well, in their offices. Imagine being him after this....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

ups settled the claim quickly after I sent the pics, they are shipping a fresh box of chrome out today. Got to salvage the damaged box as well (about 6 packs worth of really damaged cards, along with 3-4 packs worth of corner dings.) Auto was unharmed (dennard refractor /150). All in all went easy and quick

DACW is very good at what they do... that is surely a case of the UPS guy reenacting the opening scene of "Ace Ventura." If you haven't seen it, look it up... it may ease the aggravation, if only for 5 minutes.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(01-16-2015, 04:51 AM)no1dolphan Wrote: that is surely a case of the UPS guy reenacting the opening scene of "Ace Ventura."
Lol

"It sounds broken"

Ace- "most likely, I bet it was something nice though"