`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Luck Bad Luck X2

Good Luck Bad Luck X2
I was feeling a racing itch today because of the recent bad news about Press Pass and decided to grab a blaster at Target. I pulled a win streak chase edition redemption from a 09 VIP blaster so other than the company potentially going under and the redemption being waaay expired I had a pretty solid pull. lol oh well whatcha gonna do
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Good Luck Bad Luck X2
The Win Streak unredeemed cards have a HUGE BV compared to the prize cards. Lots of collector's still want those cards too! Email PP and see if they offer anything for it. They used to honor expired redemption cards anyway.
Personally, I would keep the card for trade bait. That depends on what driver you pulled though!

RE: Good Luck Bad Luck X2
(01-04-2015, 05:31 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: The Win Streak unredeemed cards have a HUGE BV compared to the prize cards. Lots of collector's still want those cards too! Email PP and see if they offer anything for it. They used to honor expired redemption cards anyway.
Personally, I would keep the card for trade bait. That depends on what driver you pulled though!
I actually did email PP but I hear a official announcement is coming Monday about them closing. The one I have is a scratch off card that reveals the driver but I have not scratched it yet. I was kinda thinking about what you said about the redemptions having value , I've heard that too. For now I guess I will sit back and hope for a reply.

[Image: OKimtze.png]