`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Nation Treasures

RE: 2014 Nation Treasures
All I'm saying is that without these cards, the average Joe would never even know the jersey existed. I realize that we all know they wore uniforms. But we'd never view them unless we went to the HOF and saw what they have to offer. It's a catch 22, if you will. No one wants the artifacts chopped, but the only reason we even know about them is because they are bring chopped.

RE: 2014 Nation Treasures
(12-30-2014, 08:44 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Wish I saved my money and just bought three times as many autos on the secondary market for the same price of one box less those cheap patches.
This is the case for just about every single product, especially when you don't get the hits or excitement you are looking for... From what I have seen from NT it looks awesome, and is a great change of pace design-wise, with a much better hit checklist than many Topps high end products. That being said, I will buy singles from the secondary market, because that is what I do for all high-end products.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint