`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone
Hey Beckett Family just stopping in and saying Hi. Its been a rough year but we are good now. My wife was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in April and has since finished Chemo Surgery and Now Radiation..Things are looking good. I have done a little trading on the FB pages but not to much. Looking forward to renewing my subscription here and getting org up to date. I will be looking to trade for pink cards (BCA) for a wall I am doing in my house for my wife....Looking forward to start trading here again and Happy Holidays to you and your family
Photobucket

RE: Hello Everyone
Welcome back and wish the best for your wife
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Welcome back!! Many wishes and prayers for you and yours! Happy Holidays!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Since I see you on FB, I didn't notice you were gone from here!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Welcome back to the boards. It is truly great to hear that there is another champion that is beating cancer, and this close to Christmas! Best wishes to your family, and hopefully I can help add to the wall!

Randi

Hey Rooster!! I am sorry to hear that your wife got sick but I am very happy to hear things are looking up. Nice to see you on the boards. I am just starting to get back here myself.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family! Glad things are going better!

(12-20-2014, 03:25 PM)floydtown Wrote: Welcome back and wish the best for your wife
Thank You Floydtown
(12-20-2014, 04:11 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Welcome back!! Many wishes and prayers for you and yours! Happy Holidays!
Thanks Pudge glad to see your still here bud and Happy Holidays as well
(12-20-2014, 05:19 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Since I see you on FB, I didn't notice you were gone from here!
LOL KKG yea haven't been here in awhile
(12-20-2014, 07:12 PM)rayeates Wrote: Welcome back to the boards. It is truly great to hear that there is another champion that is beating cancer, and this close to Christmas! Best wishes to your family, and hopefully I can help add to the wall!

Randi
Thank you Randi we are doing great glad we have her around for Christmas and would love to add more to her wall. I will trade for any pink cards any sport

(12-20-2014, 07:52 PM)redskins316 Wrote: Hey Rooster!! I am sorry to hear that your wife got sick but I am very happy to hear things are looking up. Nice to see you on the boards. I am just starting to get back here myself.
Hey Man how have you been my Friend glad to see you back as well hows that Orioles Collection coming and how great was that win tonight 4 wins 2 against NFC east Ill take it lol
Photobucket

(((((family)))))
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-20-2014, 08:59 PM)savagenate Wrote: Thoughts and prayers to you and your family! Glad things are going better!
Thank you Savage.Things are better by far Happy Holidays to you and your Family
Photobucket