`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finally My 1000th Post

Finally My 1000th Post
After 12 years plus, I finally reached a somewhat major milestone. I know there have been many who have reached 1000 way before I have and in less time, but that is how it goes. There have been a lot of changes to this form, site, and people on here (Beckett employees and members). My only hope is that more people post on the forms and keep things positive. I would have plenty more posts if I were to say all of the negative comments that I wanted to say, but I held back and I hope more people do it in the future.

I wanted to do something special for the milestone. I am a pure collector so giving my "collection" away is hard to do. Sooooooo, I think the best thing I can do help others. I want to help people complete sets. So I am willing to give away 1000 cards towards people sets. So, PM me sets from 1990 to now of sets needs and I will put what I have in my org, make a trade offer which you don't have to send anything. I will post numbers here along with those who received and what. It will not happen over night and with how few threads are created daily, this one will be around for awhile.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

RE: Finally My 1000th Post
Very generous of you!