`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bad buy turned good

Bad buy turned good
SO I have made the mistake before of buying a Lavonte David card I didn't think I had but I actually had it.

3 times so far!!!! 2013 Prizm Gold #/10, Totally Certified Blue Auto and 2012 Playbook Auto #/25

I thought I did it again with a 2012 Limited Auto Silver #/25. Turns out I actually bought the gold #/25 which I did not have already. In figuring that out I now have 195 different Lavonte David cards of his 300 non 1/1's.

Thank God that happened cause I am tired of being absent minded and buying doubles of cards I don't need.

RE: Bad buy turned good
I've done that before LOL! Especially with the Favres that I have. Heck, I have over 1000 different now! It's easy to do when you are looking for a few months for one, then you buy it and forget that it's already in the mail and go and buy another one. savagenate has benefited from me doing that on several occasion! Smile

Smile lol

Been there with you! Like bojesphob, I have over 1000 different Alstotts, and even though the "haves" and "wants" are in my organize I will still buy dupes from time to time.

Glad this one turned out good for you!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(12-17-2014, 05:09 PM)DTD500 Wrote: Thank God that happened cause I am tired of being absent minded and buying doubles of cards I don't need.
I do it on purpose Smile

This is absent minded!

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1566977.html

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's