`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500k Cards Gone and still doesn't look like I made a dent! Plus...Tom Selleck

RE: 500k Cards Gone and still doesn't look like I made a dent! Plus...Tom Selleck
OK. Cool read again, as always.

First though - Love the customs. Great stuff. Smile

Secondly - I hate you. I struggle to come up with enough to buy one blaster and almost always end up buying milk and bread instead. Here you've got baseball heaven in your garage. Sad

Thirdly - Please, oh please, for the love of God, tell me that's a piece of Bo's bat in his hand.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: 500k Cards Gone and still doesn't look like I made a dent! Plus...Tom Selleck
(12-14-2014, 08:30 AM)zeprock Wrote: OK. Cool read again, as always.

First though - Love the customs. Great stuff. Smile

Secondly - I hate you. I struggle to come up with enough to buy one blaster and almost always end up buying milk and bread instead. Here you've got baseball heaven in your garage. Sad

Thirdly - Please, oh please, for the love of God, tell me that's a piece of Bo's bat in his hand.
Wow. I had to go back an check out what you were talking about with Bo. That would be one relic I would pass on.

Man, oh man...you are good. Your customs are incredible and I can only wish my garage was filled like yours. My wife would disagree, but she doesn't go in the garage anyway
[Image: Boston.jpg]

so you have a full box of vintage cards pre 80s eh?...tell me more lol
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(12-15-2014, 07:54 PM)muz0 Wrote: so you have a full box of vintage cards pre 80s eh?...tell me more lol
I thought I sold it all, but I found a few more boxes full of them. Nothing HUGE - just commons and semi stars in the vintage stuff from what I can tell though Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict