`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade and Organize

Trade and Organize
Is the trade and organize down for everyone? I have called support and no answer. Does anyone know an estimated time maintenance is scheduled to be complete?

RE: Trade and Organize
No access, but there was a major problem with the message system that started yesterday so that is probably what they are working on.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

It's been down for over 4 hours... No clue of the time of fix
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I have been trying to get on since early this morning. I am trying to be patient, its hard to do when the site is down at prime times for getting on and entering cards.

I started a thread in help forum..this is the 3X this year that ORG and trade are down over a long weekend..I have been supportive..even apologetic..but I need to remove cards from trades received..have a break of a few hours from cooking and family gatherings..now nothing..again and again this site disappoints..I must be drawn to tragic situations..there is no escaping this poorly run site..except to throw away 1000s of hours of organizing etc...

Where is the booze..or there it is..thank goodness that still works!!!!

This is annoying. I'll hold the rest of my thoughts... Where's the nogg and brandy...
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

It is the most poorly run site I have ever seen, and with the worst customer support.

They pick the WORST times for maintenance and other nonsense. No heads up either or warnings, they just do it and thats it.

People who say the hobby is dying thats why people leave Beckett, not even close to true. Its this terribly run site
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(11-28-2014, 12:09 PM)iamralpho Wrote: They pick the WORST times for maintenance and other nonsense. No heads up either or warnings, they just do it and thats it.

i too am highly annoyed by the downtime , but i think it's safe to say that as usual with the long outages that aren't announced ahead of time , this is NOT a planned/scheduled maintenance.....did the server crash ? very possible ....or perhaps a critical issue was discovered that required immediate (and complicated) work.....

in either case , it would be really nice if someone there would post an update in the forum of on the site's home page just to give us a head's up....(an extra day or two added to our subscriptions wouldn't be a bad idea either any time there is a lengthy outage like this)
I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner

Appears to be back up. Let hope it stays that way for a little while.