`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice mail day

Nice mail day
I just got a few cards. Adding to my bowman chrome auto PC, which I will post pics soon. Still waiting for a few trades to arrive. I had to get the McDowell, since it is from the year that I started collecting and watching baseball. Collecting since 87' and I haven't got tired in 27 years. It is an addiction.
[Image: img293_zps28f70941.jpg]

RE: Nice mail day
Great pickups, man! 1987 was my first year collecting, too. I remember walking down to the corner store to get packs of 87 Topps, hoping for Brewers and Cubs cards(the Cubs were the only team who's games were on TV regularly). Thanks for sharing and the excellent trip down memory lane!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thanks. Living in Puerto Rico, we only could watch the Mets, Braves and Cubs, so those were the players we wanted the most.
(11-27-2014, 09:06 AM)aprirr Wrote: Great pickups, man! 1987 was my first year collecting, too. I remember walking down to the corner store to get packs of 87 Topps, hoping for Brewers and Cubs cards(the Cubs were the only team who's games were on TV regularly). Thanks for sharing and the excellent trip down memory lane!

You should have our trade any day
Btw amazing pick ups! Love the harper and abreu
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Thanks. It should arrive tomorrow, but I won't be able to pick it up until Saturday. I had to get the Harper somehow.
(11-27-2014, 10:13 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: You should have our trade any day
Btw amazing pick ups! Love the harper and abreu

nice stuff Francisco!!

Thanks.
(11-27-2014, 11:20 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice stuff Francisco!!