Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday busting

Black Friday busting
Happy Thanksgiving week everyone -

I'm sure a lot of you will be doing some crazy box breaks in the days/weeks following Black Friday ... I might even be able to do a little for myself this year.

I thought this could be a good place for people to list what they're breaking in the coming weeks and what they or others are looking for ... we could copy it or make a similar post on the Trading page, too.

I'm down to really small numbers of Max Keplers needed for my collection, so the odds of pulling the exact cards I need are pretty astronomical, but maybe I'll find something someone needs or vice versa.

For those of you that might be busting 2010 Bowman Chrome, 2010 Tristar Pursuit, 2011 ITG, 2011 Tristar Pursuit and 2013 Bowman Platinum, keep me in mind for any Keplers you happen to find with print runs under 25 (I've got pretty much everything else).

Kepler

RE: Black Friday busting
I'm in the same boat with my needs for Jedd Gyorko. I just got 2 more plates and am pretty much down to cards numbered to 10 or less. I am opening a lot of boxes for Black Friday. I already got my first 3 shipments in and am expecting 1 more and that doesn't include all the stuff I will be buying later this week during the big sales.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/