`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Flawless Errors

RE: Flawless Errors
Maybe they should just pull the product now and be done with it lol. For what they charge per box, its criminal to have issues like this. Glad I didn't spend any of my money on this, but I feel sorry for those who did!

(11-21-2014, 11:25 AM)savagenate Wrote: Maybe they should just pull the product now and be done with it lol. For what they charge per box, its criminal to have issues like this. Glad I didn't spend any of my money on this, but I feel sorry for those who did!
Yeah, I had thought about buying a Jordy Nelson auto from it, but then I'd be contributing to the success of this product and I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it... Saves me some money for other stuff, I guess LOL

Haha! Same here!

I've wondered about some of the patches I've seen that are clearly letters, but not anything close to what would be in a certain player's name. I can't find any examples at the moment, but I've seen some on the auction site and owned a couple that were pretty clearly neither a letter in the guy on the card's name, nor a number.

I think there was *probably* a brief period of time when things were *probably* authentic (early 2000s), but when companies realized they could make a killing off of imitation stuff they figured, "why not".

SIDE NOTE: I can't help but chuckle at the irony of "Flawless" being anything but... wonder if a year or two ago a meeting took place in which some clown said, "know what would be funny..."

At best this is a minor quality control issue, at worst this is intentional FRAUD. We will see how this plays out but at first glance it seems to be a little closer to the latter. Fraud is a serious charge to levy against a company, and if these aforementioned filed complaints are proven to be legitimate and have legs then there could be some serious consequences that arise. I would not be surprised if Roger Goodell and his staff would then reevaluate the licensing contracts with Panini. Granted, Goodell has bigger fish to fry but it is apparent that he wants to squash as much bad PR as he possibly can even when the NFL may not be directly at fault.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]